Mates over? Chilli fries. Family party? Chilli fries. Birthday? Chilli fries. Bad day? Chilli fries. Good day? Chilli fries. Just… Hungry? CHILLI FRIES!
Any time, any day, any occasion, this dish is perfect and goes down a treat. Bung it in the oven and boom, 20 minutes later you’re stuffing your face with this lushness.
This dish has so many textures and is so simple to make. Perfect for sharing, everyone can get dug in over a conversation and a few beers.
- Enough fries for whoever you’ve got over – Load up that tray!
- A pot of The Plantifull Food Co.’s Three-Bean Chilli
- 10 – 15 cherry tomatoes, sliced in quaters
- 1/2 an avocado, chopped into small pieces
- Optional extras: Jalapenos, spring onions, coriander, vegan cheese (I’d suggest MozzaRisella for something super creamy or grated Violife for extra flavour)
- If you’re making your fries, prep them and bung them in some oil and top with salt, pepper and paprika, then get them in the oven. If you’re feeling lazy, aka me when cooking this up, you can use McCain Crispy French Fries or pre-made sweet potato fries
- Chop up all the veggies ready for when the fries are cooked
- When there’s 5 minutes to go on the fries, get the chilli microwaved and pour on top, then pop it back in the oven. If you’re adding cheese, now’s the time to do so.
- When all is cooked, put your veggies on top and voila – Stuff ya face!