Servings: 2 – 3 | Time: 10 minutes | Difficulty: Easy
When I fancy something warm and full of flavour, massaman curry is the way to go. This quick recipe is a life saver after a long day at work and an all time favourite of mine. Accompany it with Thai spicy crackers and you’re sorted!
- A tin of coconut milk (400ml)
- Blue Dragon Thai massaman curry paste
- 5 – 6oz rice
- Veggies of choice, I use green beans and spinach
- Peanuts for serving
- Cook rice of choice as per the instructions on the packet
- Place the tin of coconut milk, including the cream, in a pan and melt into liquid
- Add the whole tub of Blue Dragon paste and stir until dissolved
- Add veggies of choice to cook – You could also add tofu at this point
- Keep on the heat until the veggies are fully cooked
- Serve along with the rice, add peanuts on top for extra texture
Alternatively, Blue Dragon have green and red curry pastes, both of which are vegan too. Follow this same recipe but switch up the veggies to make something equally as flavoursome.